Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading, writing, poetry, movie watching on anything!!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel
Admin
Dark Angel

Female
Number of posts : 206
Job/hobbies : Reading and Writing
Humor : Heck I don't even know what this means
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character sheet
The Dark:
The Light:

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:25 am

yea I know rediculous that I should even put these on here. I though about skipping it, but there are some things that i don't want people to be doing.
And I want you all to know that practically none of this applies to the random section. I put the random section there so you could do whatever you want....the only rule that still applies is rule number 2. And that is all. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

1. Please don't use text talk. Some terms are okay, like "lol" and "haha" and "brb" but don't go overboard. I do not text people and do not understand what the heck people are talking about. Plus it looks terrible. So please don't do it.

2. Please do not insult other people. I think that sentence stands for itself.

3. Don't write pointless posts. Unless of course you are in the random section and are bored our of your mind. Then go ahead post what you want. But otherwise no one word posts because that just leaves the conversation to a complete halt.

4. Let's please not have any swearing. If there happens to be a Role Play going on and your character happens to absolutly need to swear, then that's ok but I don't want t see sentences that have a bunch of swearing in them. It doesn't say much about you as a person and it isn't necessary.

So that's that. If you have any questions about these rules, please send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
https://ilovebooks.aforumfree.com

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1