Books
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading, writing, poetry, movie watching on anything!!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Member here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexontheweb
Alexontheweb

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-28

New Member here! Empty
PostSubject: New Member here!   New Member here! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:33 pm

Hello everyone, name is Alex, im 21 years old and of course ima a BookWorm.
Also i work for the largest press business in Country, therefore i can keep in touch almost with every Publication and Authors themself Razz, no wonder im proud of the "signed books" collection i've got Razz:P:P
Love my job, love reading and having fun.
Some hobbies of mine: Books (mainly Fantasy and sci-fi, but i also like dramas, horror and thrillers -- actually anything goes as long as it is written good), anime, manga, music (rock), dancing, writing songs, traveling around the neigborhood:P (lazy me), tv and cinema.
There is more about me i'd like to share, but ohh welll, maybe later.

Alex
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Admin
Dark Angel

Female
Number of posts : 206
Job/hobbies : Reading and Writing
Humor : Heck I don't even know what this means
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character sheet
The Dark:
The Light:

New Member here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member here!   New Member here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:34 am

I'm super glad that you joined, your the first person to join that i didn't tell to join (Darklady is my neighbor) I belong to other forums but have never created one myself. So you're advice is fantastic! thanks. And your job does sound really cool. I want to be an author so I write all the time as well as read which is why i decided to creat this forum. It's great to meet you Very Happy !!
Back to top Go down
https://ilovebooks.aforumfree.com
Alexontheweb
Alexontheweb

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-28

New Member here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member here!   New Member here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:30 pm

Hehe, thanks for the warm welcomeXD

I shared the same dream of becoming a writer back when i was 16-17, then i ran out of any free time to write stuff and found "books" related job.

*Still one day i want to resume writing.

HAHA Darklady too, hello there:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member here!   New Member here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Books :: New Members-
Jump to: